Monday, April 11, 2005

Welcome to the Not Yarn Along!

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd take a minute and introduce the Not Yarn Along. Basically, it is just what the name implies. To belong to this knitalong, you have to knit something with a material other than yarn. Other than that, the sky's the limit. Knit whatever project you want, out of whatever you want - wire, cloth, plastic bags, you name it! Sarah and I are your hosts, and the official start date is April 15th. If you would like to join, leave a comment here (please include your email address) or email me, and I will send you an invitation.

2 Comments:

Blogger carrym said...

Do we have a button? :)

11:16 AM  
Blogger Emily Dust Nimsakont said...

Not yet, but I'm working on it. Hopefully, there will be a button by the end of the week.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home